Kerala’s culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demographics, have made the state one of the most popular tourist destinations in India.
Kerala’s beaches, backwaters, lakes, mountain ranges, waterfalls, and wildlife sanctuaries are major attractions for both domestic and international tourists.Kerala is known for its ecotourism initiatives which include mountaineering, trekking, and bird-watching programs in the Western Ghats as the major activities most popular tourist attractions in the state are beaches, backwaters, and hill stations.
The major beaches are at Kovalam, Varkala, Fort Kochi, Cherai, Payyambalam, Kappad, Muzhappilangad, Bekal, and Gavi. Popular hill stations are at Munnar, Wayanad, Wagamon, Peermade, Paithalmala, Nelliampathi and Ponmudi.
- Day 01: Arrival in Cochin
- Day 02: Cochin – Munnar
- Day 03: Munnar
- Day 04: Munnar – Alleppey
- Day 05: Alleppey – Thekkady
- Day 06: Thekkady – Cochin Departure
- Tour Duration: 05 Nights/06 Days
- Destinations covered:
Cochin – Munnar – Alleppey – Thekkady
- 01 Night accommodation in Cochin
- 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar
- 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey
- 01 Night accommodation in Thekkady
- Airport Arrival / Departure Assistance
- All Transfers by Private Vehicle
- Sight Seeing as per Itinerary by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis
- Daily Break Fast
- All Meals in Houseboat
- All Taxes
- Packages do not include entry fees to monuments and places
- Anything not mentioned in the package includes
- Any Cost arising due to natural Calamities like road blocks, landslides etc.
- Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, telephone charges
- All items of personal nature
- 3.09% Govt. Service Tax