Ladakh is a province that is full of natural beauty and you don’t have to go to a specific place to admire its allurement.Not just a trekker’s paradise, but a delight to every traveler as it offers serenity and tranquility amidst picturesque and scenic views of nature.Adventure is by far the most alluring aspect of tourism in Ladakh. Right from the first stone in Ladakh to the last, there are numerous options for adventure.
- Day 01: Arrival in Leh
- Day 02: Leh
- Day 03: Pangong Lake (Leh)
- Day 04: Khardungla Pass (Leh)
- Day 05: Monasteries and Palaces
- Day 06: Leh Departure
- Tour Duration: 05 Nights/06 Days
- Destinations covered:
Delhi – Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh – Khardung La – Delhi
- 5 Nights accommodation in Leh on twin sharing basis
- 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner at hotel
- Delhi – Leh _ Delhi by Airfare & Taxes
- Pick up & drop to airport
- Day trip of Pongong lake
- Sightseeings of Tsembo Gomba , Shanti stupa , Leh Palace , Pather Sahib , Magnetic hill, Confluence of Zansker & indus river.
- Visit to Khardugla Pass, Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis Monastery, Stok Palace Museum
- Pangong Lake Inner Line Permit
- All tranafers & sightseeings by 02 Non-Ac Scorpio / Tata Safari / Tavera / Tata Grande or Qualis
- Monument & Museum Entrance Fees
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Rafting & Camel Safari Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc.